Here's the TLdr;
- Stripe is live in Singapore.
- You can get account as a individual or business within Singapore.
- Stripe Fees for Singapore are 3.4% (+$0.50) for all transactions.
- If you don't know how to code, you can create an account with TillyPay.
Singapore is long known as a prosperous nation with GDPs comparable to that in Western Europe. What's unique about Singapore is their international mindset and budding air transport & internationalisation of their country. A nexus for trade between China, India and the US & Europe.
Stripe went live in Singapore in 2016 and since then has seen strong growth.
Singapore is home to plently of subscription companies who have started using their platform to begin collecting payments.
Stripe supports both individuals and companies who want to kick-start their payment collection with little hassle. Stripe will accept Google & Apple Pay, with 90% smart phone adoption in the country it only makes sense.
Stripe also has flat fee, no matter the network of card provider your customer chooses.
Get started with Stripe without a developer
Without a developer, it's difficult to get your payments with Stripe setup. With TillyPay, we've made it super simple to create a Stripe account and get started accepting payments. No coding required.
TillyPay is a payment tool allowing you to accept all sorts of payments:
- Single Payments, useful for getting an invoice paid.
- Subscriptions - if you're in need of recurring payments of subscription payments, then you can setup a very complex payment type with TillyPay.
- 132 curriences - Stripe accepts most curriences on this planet and so does TillyPay.
- Secure Payments - Stripe is well-known for it's usage of AI & machine-learning to advance it's fraud detections. TillyPay takes full advantage of this technology and deploys it across our platform.